Water Treatment Consultant – Bodyguard Water Purifier Provider
1114 Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan,
Cagayan de Oro City
Marital Status: Married
- As EVP; directs entire operation, maintain market share, profitability and protects stockholders interests.
- General Management; Production, finance, projects. Engineering and production design with continuous improvements. Plan, organize and implement projections.
- Food and Beverage Industry, Fresh Fruits Operation, Meat and Poultry Processing, Water and Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Bottlewashing and Conveyor Lubrication in automatic dosing system, cleaning and sanitation of Processing Equipment both internal and external, Filtration systems
- Softdrink and Beer production, CIP (cleaning in-place) processes equipment and storage tanks and outside cleaning and sanitation products and design
- Bottle washing operation and control procedures, filling and pasteurization. Process equipment design, facilitate revisions and improvements
Education and Special Studies
- Completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Adamson University, 1975.
- Completed Graduate Studies, Masters in Business Administration MBA, University of the East. 1982
- Communication Management Studies at The Asian Institute of Management, 1990.
Engr. Francis M. Bax has 30 years of experience in assisting and providing technical and operational skills to clients in terms of production, engineering, finance, etc., analyzing, implementing and evaluating business projects and improvements, meet performance expectations by utilizing varied business and engineering practices. Core competencies include;
- Decision Making; collects fact and providing judgment/solutions.
- Planning strategies and design analytical problem solver.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Able to build strong customer relations by providing efficient engineering and product design skills.
- Born in Manila on June 16, 1952.
- Past President 1994-95, Rotary Club of Las Pinas South, D-3810.
- 4th Degree, Knights of Columbus, Club 9636.