Water Treatment Consultant - Bodyguard Water Purifier Provider
1114 Pelaez Blvd. Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City 9000 Philippines
Marital Status: Married
- As EVP; directs entire operation, maintain market share, profitability and protects stockholders interests.
- General Management; Production, finance, projects. Engineering and production design with continuous improvements. Plan, organize and implement projections.
- Food and Beverage Industry, Fresh Fruits Operation, Meat and Poultry Processing, Water and Waste Water Treatment Systems
- Bottlewashing and Conveyor Lubrication in automatic dosing system, cleaning and sanitation of Processing Equipment both internal and external, Filtration systems
- Softdrink and Beer production, CIP (cleaning in-place) processes equipment and storage tanks and outside cleaning and sanitation products and design
- Bottle washing operation and control procedures, filling and pasteurization. Process equipment design, facilitate revisions and improvements
BACKGROUND Education and Special Studies
- Completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering, Adamson University, 1975.
- Completed Graduate Studies, Masters in Business Administration MBA, University of the East. 1982
- Communication Management Studies at The Asian Institute of Management, 1990.
- Decision Making; collects fact and providing judgment/solutions.
- Planning strategies and design analytical problem solver.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Able to build strong customer relations by providing efficient engineering and product design skills.
- Born in Manila on June 16, 1952.
- Past President 1994-95, Rotary Club of Las Pinas South, D-3810.
- 4th Degree, Knights of Columbus, Club 9636.