“We believe that if you want a safe and quality drinking water, you still need something that is not for that sole reason alone.”
Safe and quality water is not for drinking purposes only, but also for:
- comfort rooms so bacteria and stains will not build in the toilet water tanks and bowls, and;
- shower so it would not produce water that may contain rusts, mud, soils and other chemical impurities which can cause skin allergies and rashes
- Easy to install. The system/machine is delivered complete and operational that only requires 3 plumbing connections.
- Removes up to 95% of the total dissolved minerals & Organic substances found in unpurified water
- Effectively removes sediments, chlorine & other harmful chemicals.
- User-friendly - simple and very convenient
- Back with One (1) year warranty
- Water Softeners are armed with hardness removal capacity resins and automatic regeneration scientifically adjusted to meet your specific requirements.
- The installation of the equipment does not require any complicated tool, thus the rate of maintenance is at its minimum.
- Our experienced engineers and reliable technicians will supervise during the installation process if needed.
- Our after sales support will always be here for you should you need to solve water problems and/or any concerns you have after sales services.
- Sand filters: Use to remove suspended solid substances
- Activated carbon filters: Removes chlorine and water odor by adsorption
- Iron and manganese removal filters: Removes iron and manganese through oxidation and filtration procedure
- Wide variety of models and capacity are available
- Different range in Commercial, Domestic and Industrial models
- Standard and Customized Models for specific customer requirements are available from 60 liters per hour to three lac liters per hour.
- Built in superior quality
- Durable and heavy duty Gauge with 16 Stainless Steel Chambers
- Most Efficient water softener solution
- Built to lasts with minimal maintenance.
- Offer many alternatives
- On line Purification process and provide instantaneous continuous water supply
- Lower running costs than other current methods and requires less amount of capital
wow, this has really got me tkiihnng. I hate cleaning in my house and do it as little as possible. Mainly I think because I was brought up with a big bucket of products being pulled out of the cupboard and being made to use pledge for dusting, window cleaner for windows, glass cleaners for tv’s. then flash on floors, bleach in toilets, descaler for taps, OMG the list of stuff just puts me off. So I too now have a cleaning bucket under my sink full of products that I hardly ever touch. But (and I don’t know why) it never crossed my mind to just use one product for all. I would love to feel the satisfaction of finished a cleaning product bottle. We use Dettol disinfectant in the kitchen and I don’t see why I couldn’t use that everywhere. Like you I don’t think lots of cleaning is good for you, as you say, if there are no germs how can our body get the antibodies to deal with them. But that doesn’t mean we shoudl live in the gutter either. I have actually stopped using product on my hair, I just rinse with water and try and let the natural oils come back and look after the hair. It’s only been a week but my hair isn’t greasy or dirty or smelly. I have long (breast length) thick curly hair.When you say you don’t you shower gel what do you use to wash your body ? We all use deodorants and makeup and perfume etc which I would think would need a little soap to wash off, or am I wrong. Is water every day with a scrubber enough? As for the kids, they get bathed every night but it’s part of the bed time routine. We don’t always use product either. Sometimes it’s bubble bath, sometimes it’s baby oil, sometimes it’s nothing just water. I know my kids would get terrible dry skin if they had a soapy wash EVERY night. I love your blogs, they really make you stop and think and reevaluate things xx