“We believe that if you want a safe and quality drinking water, you still need something that is not for that sole reason alone.”
Safe and quality water is not for drinking purposes only, but also for:
- comfort rooms so bacteria and stains will not build in the toilet water tanks and bowls, and;
- shower so it would not produce water that may contain rusts, mud, soils and other chemical impurities which can cause skin allergies and rashes
- Easy to install. The system/machine is delivered complete and operational that only requires 3 plumbing connections.
- Removes up to 95% of the total dissolved minerals & Organic substances found in unpurified water
- Effectively removes sediments, chlorine & other harmful chemicals.
- User-friendly – simple and very convenient
- Back with One (1) year warranty
For Water Softener
How does a water Softener Work?
Hard water has high volume of mineral content including calcium and magnesium ions. The water softener uses an effective resin beads, which firmly hold sodium ions. When hard water flows through the softener resin beads, calcium and magnesium ions are held and release sodium ions. As a result, the water leaving the softener equipment is already soft.
The softener equipment’s resin beads are washed through the use of a salt water. The brine solution can help loosen the hardness of the ions which are built up on the resin beads; then the water softener system backwashes and releases the hardness of the minerals away.
Again, the water softener system is able to soften more hard water. Essential 88 offers you a variety of water softeners and deionizer solutions to solve any concern you have with a particular water system.
- Water Softeners are armed with hardness removal capacity resins and automatic regeneration scientifically adjusted to meet your specific requirements.
- The installation of the equipment does not require any complicated tool, thus the rate of maintenance is at its minimum.
- Our experienced engineers and reliable technicians will supervise during the installation process if needed.
- Our after sales support will always be here for you should you need to solve water problems and/or any concerns you have after sales services.
Media filters are more substantial in design than cartridge filters for various residential and commercial water treatment applications.
A media filter is enclosed in a pressure vessel of durable stainless steel with inlet and outlet nozzles. The filter vessel can be accumulated with the internal distribution system and control. The internal control can be automatic or manual for backwash, rinse cycle and internal media, while the internal distribution system upper and lower distribution was designed to ensure the flow rate through the media bed.
The following types of filters are generally used:
- Sand filters: Use to remove suspended solid substances
- Activated carbon filters: Removes chlorine and water odor by adsorption
- Iron and manganese removal filters: Removes iron and manganese through oxidation and filtration procedure
Operation pressure: 40 psi
Why Essential 88 is the Natural Choice?
- Wide variety of models and capacity are available
- Different range in Commercial, Domestic and Industrial models
- Standard and Customized Models for specific customer requirements are available from 60 liters per hour to three lac liters per hour.
- Built in superior quality
- Durable and heavy duty Gauge with 16 Stainless Steel Chambers
- Most Efficient water softener solution
- Built to lasts with minimal maintenance.
- Offer many alternatives
- On line Purification process and provide instantaneous continuous water supply
- Lower running costs than other current methods and requires less amount of capital